Re: new art book, ideas requested

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 07:03:04 PDT

new art book, ideas requestedRight off hand, my cat lesson is one that builds. Kinders draw the cat, http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/kinders/cat.html

1st grade adds patterns to the wall and some to the cat (sometimes)
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/first/patterncat1.html

2nd adds patterns to the cat with contrasting colors to the background
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids/artlessons/second/patterncat2.html

I'm sure there are more but I'm not in the school mode right now! :-)
~Michal