Re: my paintings...link working now

---------

From: Larry Seiler (lseiler_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 30 2003 - 06:34:31 PDT

>Hi Larry,
>I was interested in viewing your work, but the link didn't work. Are you
>sure it's correct?
>Frances

Hi Frances,

AS things sometimes go, host services go temporarily down...perhaps to do
upgrades, hard to say. I've checked my site...it was down this past
weekend, it is up and running now. Many of my paintings and work to be seen
there, and a page with quite a few of my demos and such, which I will be
upgrading.

I am working on a new demo for Wetcanvas.com. It seems that many artists
struggle with "seeing" variation in greens when painting
nature/landscapes...and in my mind make mistakes using black to darken green
when they should use various reds. Not using warm and cool color theory to
the extent they should and so on. So, I am working on a new article/demo and
will be calling it, "Greens- Nature's Fur!" That title is a bit off the
wall, but as many artists ask about how to draw or paint better fur, as do
outdoor artists ask about greens!

If anyone wants to see a prelude to this...I did a landscape painting
example in progress which we call "WIP" (work in progress) where others
could follow along in a forum, ask questions and respond. Here is the link
for that work/thread, and insights....
http://tinyurl.com/fmm4

Larry Seiler
my artist/musician website- http://www.artlandishconcepts.org