Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Photos from Taos

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 21:08:22 PDT

Here a page of photos from this June's Adams State
Watercolor Workshop in Taos, New Mexico. I placed
it on the web to evoke fond memories in the minds of
all the fantastic people who were there and to make
envious all the poor souls who were not. You lost out !!

                                Till next year in Taos, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: