Photos from Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 21:08:22 PDT

Here a page of photos from this June's Adams State
Watercolor Workshop in Taos, New Mexico. I placed
it on the web to evoke fond memories in the minds of
all the fantastic people who were there and to make
envious all the poor souls who were not. You lost out !!

http://www.taospaint.com/Taos2003Web/Taos2003Web.html

                                Till next year in Taos, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons