Re: 100 Paintings from Taos

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 18:55:52 PDT

that would be the greatest trip for next year. thanks!

Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote:
> Wow! Those are great. I really need to seek out
> a worthwhile watercolor workshop.......
> jancy

You've found it. Contact Judy Jones, Adams State College,
Alamosa, Colorado. The Watercolor Workshop is always the
2nd full week in June in Taos. $220 for two hours grad credit.
About $440 for room and board for the week.
Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15