Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: 100 Paintings from Taos

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 15:43:07 PDT

We had a model (a cowboy) pose for the class one day.
That's where the portraits came from. I don't know if
anyone is using colored pencil, the group uses all sorts of
media. We don't have a set curriculum to follow. There
are demos and sessions for those who are beginners and
anyone who wants to take part. Other wise we just paint
and eat and eat and paint a bit more before it's time to eat
                                        Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15
This one soars: