Hi all

---------

From: Christa Wise (cwise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 13:00:00 PDT

I just finished slogging through the 600+ messages that were on this list since I went to Spain. I'm afraid to sign
off...
I took an art history class in Spain. The Spanish teacher and I went from Madrid to Segovia to Borgos to Bilbao
to san Sebastian to Pamplon ending in Barcelona. What a lark! The Guggenheim at Bilbao is a number 10 top!
Like walking thorugh a sculpture. The Prada, Gaudy's buildings, and the Picasso museum were wonderful as
well. I'm experiencing some culture shock being back.
It was fun to catch up with the buzz.
Christa

---