altered book group

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:55:42 PDT

Those of you who haven't signed up for the rr group should. It's just for the group to communicate and some people have posted pictures on there. There is also a section for you to check to see where your book is and if people received the one you mailed. Don't miss out!

artsednetrr moderator <artsednetrr-owner@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

whest177@wheatstate.com has invited you to join the artsednetrr group!
(This invitation will expire in 7 days.)
A message from whest177@wheatstate.com:
You can put your pics of your books here, plus there are some great files already. Can't wait to see your work! :-)
~Michal

Join this group!

About Yahoo! Groups: Yahoo! Groups is a free service that helps you stay in touch with family and friends or meet new people. Yahoo! Groups values your privacy. It is a violation of our service rules for moderators to abuse this invitation feature. If you feel this has happened, please notify us at abuse@yahoogroups.com. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to our Terms of Service, located at http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/.