Re: 100 Paintings from Taos

---------

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:32:29 PDT

Wow! Those are great. I really need to seek out a worthwhile watercolor workshop.......
jancy

Woody Duncan <wduncan@kc.rr.com> wrote:
I changed the paintings in my Shockwave Photojam player.
There are now 100 paintings from this years Adams State
Watercolor Workshop held at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos.
There is a hotlink on my home page but clicking below will
get you there:
http://www.taospaint.com/Taosphotojam.html/
Please let me know if this works for you. Last year I only
had 44 paintings in the slideshow. You can really see the
diversity that comes from this group.
Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons