Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: 100 Paintings from Taos

From: Jancy & Mike Cossin (jmcossin_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 29 2003 - 09:32:29 PDT

Wow! Those are great. I really need to seek out a worthwhile watercolor workshop.......

Woody Duncan <> wrote:
I changed the paintings in my Shockwave Photojam player.
There are now 100 paintings from this years Adams State
Watercolor Workshop held at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos.
There is a hotlink on my home page but clicking below will
get you there:
Please let me know if this works for you. Last year I only
had 44 paintings in the slideshow. You can really see the
diversity that comes from this group.
Enjoy, Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15