100 Paintings from Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 21:08:03 PDT

I changed the paintings in my Shockwave Photojam player.
There are now 100 paintings from this years Adams State
Watercolor Workshop held at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos.
There is a hotlink on my home page but clicking below will
get you there:
        http://www.taospaint.com/Taosphotojam.html/
Please let me know if this works for you. Last year I only
had 44 paintings in the slideshow. You can really see the
diversity that comes from this group.
                                                Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons