Re: New Mexico Memories / Moving to NM?

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 19:47:05 PDT

I'd love to visit your classroom in Taos.
I've always come out in June. I'll be out again
for Indian Market in late August and perhaps
in October to paint. We will have a Realtor take
us around in August to see if anything fits.
                                        Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15