RE: Did you get this message?

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 18:16:24 PDT

Got the same thing this afternoon. My McAfee popped right up and told
me to delete the file (which I did, of course). GaryOz's advice is
right on. Make sure that you have an antivirus program, keep it
updated, set it to scan automatically (email and files), and
intentionally (i.e. manually) update and scan your hard drive every week
or so.

Lawrence A. Parker
Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---