RE: Did you get this message?

---------

From: LogoHouse.com (gmosborne_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 18:08:47 PDT

That's the newest Worm virus going around. It is coming in as a ZIP
file...
Never open any exe file or ZIP file unless you know who it is from and
the name of the file the person you know is sending.
The new virus spoofs your friends email address if they get it, so even
be careful of opening it from a friend, unless you KNOW WHAT IT IS....

GaryOz