Did you get this message?

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 18:08:57 PDT

Hi, all,

I got a message--to my e-mail address, not via artsednet--from
lists.getty.edu with the subject line Re: application. There is a
message to see the attached zip files for details. Did anyone else get
this? And were you brave enough to open it? The fact that the subject
line was Re: suggests something fishy, as I don't recall any such
previous discussion.

Maggie

---