Re: New Mexico Memories

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 14:53:54 PDT

It's a different kind of heat. I don't know the humidity level where
you are at but I assume it's damp heat. 90 degrees in Albuquerque
is with about 10 % humidity. 90 degrees in Kansas City is with about
90 % humidity. When it gets to 50 % they say it's dry here. In New
Mexico 20 % is labeled as humid. Frani complained about how cold it
was in Albuquerque at 75 degrees.
                        Can't wait to move, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons