New Mexico Memories

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 13:17:25 PDT

I ran a slideshow of our watercolor workshop in Taos on my laptop
in my room at the Sagebrush Inn. Lots of people wanted copies
so this is what the message below is all about. If you also like
painting from photos of the southwest then you might want to
read on.

Delete this if you are not interested in pictures of New Mexico.

Check samples out on the web:
        http://www.taospaint.com/TaosCD2003/TaosCD2003.html

Remember that fabulous week at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos ?
Now you can bring those memories back and more. I'm going to
burn 10 CD's tonight so I can drop them in the mail as soon as
I receive your ten bucks. (cash or check) There are over 900
pics on the CD. The photos I ran in the slide show in room 114
plus lots more. I've got photos of finished paintings from Fridays
exhibition and pics I took all over Northern New Mexico. They
might make a good resource for painting through out the year.
I won't get rich doing this but I might cover my cost of doing
this. The photos are in jpeg format at 180 dpi so you should be
able to view or edit them on any computer. They are not in a
slide show, I'll leave that up to you if you have a program that
will run them as a slideshow. They are separated into folders
on the CD to make them easier to access.

Check samples out on the web:
        http://www.taospaint.com/TaosCD2003/TaosCD2003.html

Mail $10 to Woody Duncan
                        133 South Tremont