Children's Literature Resources - elementary

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 28 2003 - 12:16:24 PDT

I came across this resource today while looking for Eric Carl links:
http://falcon.jmu.edu/~ramseyil/childlit.htm

Those of you who do lessons interdisciplinary with language arts might want
to take a look. There are many Teacher Resource files for favorite authors
and illustrators - lesson plan links included (some links are broken).
http://falcon.jmu.edu/~ramseyil/biochildhome.htm

I added a link to Comprehensive Arts:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/comparts.htm
and will send it to the web at my next update.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/