a question - if you have time

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 16:54:43 PDT

Dear netters,

I'm a grad class right now - Issues in Education -so far it's been 16 hours
of special ed concerns.

I have an assignment to interview a teacher, an administrator , and a school
board member about one question. I have made contacts to these people but
I thought it would be an interesting question to pose to this list. If
you choose to answer all concerns will be anonymous.
You can answer as a teacher or an art teacher

What do you see as the three most pressing issues facing schools now or in
the future?

Thanks for your help,
Patty

BTW I love all the back and forth on the "fear" I posted about the
Florida proposal

> Pity the poor world if everyone gets a good basic education
> and then has to live a life without value, without art.

Pity we don't believe in magic anymore.

---