Re: To the 30 Round robins

---------

From: Carolyn Roberts (croberts18_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 16:22:16 PDT

PLEASE NOTE:
When this Altered Book Round Robin project was first discussed, several
people wrote indicating an interest. After we found out that there was
enough interest in forming a group...another message was sent on June 12,
and it was posted to the ArtsEdNet list for everyone to read.

This message asked that everyone who wanted to be included...should send
their names, mailing addresses, and other info, so the group could be formed
and a mailing order established.

Everyone who sent their address was added...we figured that those who did
NOT respond with their addresses were not interested in going forward with
this project.

The group has been finalized...all books by each participant are ready to go
out for the first mailing.

If there is enough interest in another group being formed, someone should
head this up. There were several people who wanted to do their books on a
monthly basis... however, the majority of the people in this group agreed to
send the books on a two-week basis...and this was too often for some.

Carolyn Roberts