To the 30 Round robins

---------

From: KPRS (KPRS_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 15:31:27 PDT

OK Gang,
  I'm sending my book out tomorrow to Ellen. In order for my book to make the rounds in it's box, I have requested that you wrap the box in a brown paper bag wrapper. So what that means is that you will have to ask for "paper" instead of "plastic" at the supermarket. The box takes one bag to be wrapped. I thought I could give you all 'fair warning' before you get my box with the book in it.

  Thanks, and hope to see your book coming my way soon!

  San D

---