Re: My New Paintings

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 27 2003 - 08:45:54 PDT

Hi Ken,
        I sell very cheap. That one is a full sheet painted to
the deckled edges. Framed I would sell it at $400.
Unframed would be $200. I hope to convince my son to
make some large frames for me. I plan to float the full
sheets on a foam core backing (unmatted).
                                                Woody in KC
I've never tried that sort of interior painting before.
My painting Buddy Phil took me through "Reyata" where
Kit Carson built a town when he left Taos. Very interesting
place.

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15