Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: a fear

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 20:09:25 PDT

Wanna buy it? Or did you already get rid of yours? :)
Susan in OR ---

        I mentioned your piano to Frani. We would love to buy it
if it wasn't for the cost of getting it to Kansas City. Or could we
store it somewhere until we move to Albuquerque ? Learning to
play is one of my retirement goals. I'm going to try trading lessons
for my watercolors.
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15