My New Paintings

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 18:48:07 PDT

I'm just back from New Mexico with my paintings.
I'm trying to add a spark of color to them. Check
them out and let me know what you think. I'm also
working a bit larger this year. Except for the one
with two poppies all are full sheets. The smaller
one is about 3/4 sheet.
        http://www.taospaint.com/Painting2003.html
                                Enjoy, Woody in KC

--