Color Theory Interactive site

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Jun 26 2003 - 10:06:42 PDT

For folks looking for Interactive sites....

Make a Splash with Color:
http://www.thetech.org/exhibits_events/online/color/overview/
Learn a little about the science of color - from the Tech Museum of
Innovation.
This is good for folks who don't have access to photo editing software.
Gives you a little idea how and what the software does.

I have this linked from Art Education (click on Color Theory at the top):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/arted.htm

I have added many new links my site over the last couple of days... way too
many to post. I will try to highlight them throughout the year.

I removed broken links from the Photography Links page:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm

I could use links to photographers you admire. Send me any good photography
sites you come across.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department