Altered books round robin

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 20:55:02 PDT

Hi, all,

No, I don't want to join this round robin, but did want to mention an
article I just read in the July/August Expression magazine regarding
something similar. It gave good advice on organizing a round robin
project like this. Among other things, it kept the groups to about five
participants each. Having participated in a round robin in the past,
this sounds like a more manageable number than the ten or twelve we
had. It took over a year to complete--some people got REALLY backed
up--and by the time our stuff came back, it was lookin' pretty shabby.

Maggie

---