Re: a fear

---------

Artystyc3_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 18:32:15 PDT

In a message dated 6/25/03 9:21:23 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
JudyandharryS@aol.com writes:

> what is the three year option? Does that mean we'll be sending sixteen
> year
> olds to college? Sounds pretty scary o me.
> Judy S

     I guess you've never met a student bright enough to easily take on their
first year
of college at 16, my daughter was one. And I might add, she did very well.
Someone who is responsible enough to be in that position is usually mature
enough to tackle
the next challenge. Really not scary at all, even as her Mom.
Patti in Fl.

---