3d for little ones

---------

From: Eric & Kris Holsen (holsenek_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 17:07:54 PDT

Hey there,

I once did fun little wooden sculptures with wood scraps and glue with 1st
graders. You can get little odds and ends scraps in big mesh bags at
Menards or Home Depot or somewhere like that. If you don't see them, ask -
I bet they'd keep some for you!

We painted them and they were really cool. Plenty of Nevelson, etc.
connections to make.

--Kris

--
Kris Holsen