Re: NECC conference

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 15:46:04 PDT

Judy,
        Enjoy the conference and yes you will find new ideas.
The biggest problem is finding out where each session is
because the thing is so huge. Go online and browse the
online schedule of sessions before you leave. When you
get there get a map of the layout. In Chicago they had a
good map. In San Antonio they did not. By the time you get
it all figured out it's over.
                                                Enjoy, Woody in KC

--
28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons