Re: katy texas

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 21:05:55 PDT

This may be worth checking out for him -
http://www.vans.com/skateparkorg/houston.html

There's also a place near the Forbidden Gardens called
the Rainforest Cafe - It's got moving fiberglass
things and tree canopies, animal barstools, etc. Its
located in the outlet mall. There may also be one at
the complex where the Vans skatepark is.
http://www.rainforestcafe.com/RFC/default.asp

You might also check out the art car museum - its a
small facility and very hip.
http://www.artcarmuseum.com/

These are both on I-10, going into Houston.

Astroworld and Waterworld are always fun, but FYI it
will be a good hour into the city from Katy. The
waterrides may be just what you need after being at
the Forbidden Gardens. Take a coke can or bottle to
get buy one get one free.

Where are you coming from? If you want more specifics
on the area, let me know - I live about 10-15 minutes
from the Gardens (close by Houston standards!)
Dawn