Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: katy texas

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 21:05:55 PDT

This may be worth checking out for him -

There's also a place near the Forbidden Gardens called
the Rainforest Cafe - It's got moving fiberglass
things and tree canopies, animal barstools, etc. Its
located in the outlet mall. There may also be one at
the complex where the Vans skatepark is.

You might also check out the art car museum - its a
small facility and very hip.

These are both on I-10, going into Houston.

Astroworld and Waterworld are always fun, but FYI it
will be a good hour into the city from Katy. The
waterrides may be just what you need after being at
the Forbidden Gardens. Take a coke can or bottle to
get buy one get one free.

Where are you coming from? If you want more specifics
on the area, let me know - I live about 10-15 minutes
from the Gardens (close by Houston standards!)

--- wrote:
> Thank you for the information. I'll check out
> astroworld. Sounds
> interesting..
> Right now, my son's big interest is skateboarding.
> He rides as well as
> designs his own boards. Museums might be a
> posibility, but he'll want to do
> something active.
> Thanks, Janet

Do you Yahoo!?