Re: publishing manuscripts in Art Ed. Magazines

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 19:23:44 PDT

Congratulations!!

Funny, I just talked to a landscape architect that
advised me not to waste my time writing articles if
they weren't willing to pay a $ per word...

Can you find out who has the largest audience? I
think most of the art educators I know of get School
Arts - my librarian gets it for the school.

This may be a factor for you. But then again, maybe
not. Will keep my eyes posted for your lesson -Dawn