[Fwd: Fwd: Fw: Something to cry about]

---------

From: Michele Berlin (stardust606_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 16:20:52 PDT

  Here's a little end of year humor.
Michele

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Fwd: Fw: Something to cry about
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 23:16:27 EDT
From: GMessina1@aol.com
To: Asilentfever@aol.com, stardust606@worldnet.att.net,
Jcanprncs@aol.com, bardgirl1@iwon.com, cherrie11426@yahoo.com,
Sgtrich611@aol.com, XMoonChildxX@aol.com

attached mail follows:

One day in heaven, the Lord decided He would visit the earth and take a stroll. Walking down the road, He encountered a man who was crying. The Lord asked the man, "Why are you crying, my son?" The man said that he was blind and had never seen a sunset. The Lord touched the man who could then see and was happy. As the Lord walked further, He met another man crying and asked, "Why are you crying my son?" The man was born a cripple and was never able to walk. The Lord touched him and he could walk and he was happy. Farther down the road, the Lord met another man who was crying and asked, "Why are you crying, my son?" The man said, "Lord I work for the public school system." ... and the Lord sat down and cried with him!

---