for new teachers looking for a job

---------

From: Patricia Knott (pknott_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 13:55:21 PDT

I just found an article at Education World.
For those of you looking for a job, I think this list of principal
expectations says it all. I've been on the interviewer side many times wit
many principals, and no matter what my questions are about art, the
principals always ask the same things and it's mostly about classroom
management.
> Character(istics) Count! -- What Principals Look for When Hiring New Teachers

http://www.educationworld.com/a_admin/admin257.shtml

Today is my first day out of school and I feel so good I can hardly
recognize the feeling. It seems I 'woke to tremendous creative energy and
already today made up 2 lesson plans as well as started something for myself
and that was after I hacked weeds that have grown into a forest because of
all the rain.

Summer vacation is grand. Too bad every worker can't have it.

Patty

---