Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Music from Taos

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 11:51:55 PDT

While going from shop to shop in Santa Fe,
I discovered a valuable CD by a Taos regular.
Michael Hearne plays and sings his original
music at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos. Each
song on this CD was inspired by a piece of art.
Here is a web site that lets you listen to bits
of each tune and view the art which inspired it.

                        Enjoy, Just back from New Mexico
                                                Woody in KC

28 Quality Middle School Art Lessons
in powerpoint format, on one CD $15