Music from Taos

---------

From: Woody Duncan (wduncan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 11:51:55 PDT

While going from shop to shop in Santa Fe,
I discovered a valuable CD by a Taos regular.
Michael Hearne plays and sings his original
music at the Sagebrush Inn in Taos. Each
song on this CD was inspired by a piece of art.
Here is a web site that lets you listen to bits
of each tune and view the art which inspired it.

http://www.mikehearne.com/sightsound.html

                        Enjoy, Just back from New Mexico
                                                Woody in KC

--