RE: altered books shipping

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 10:20:22 PDT

I don't have a problem with shipping a book a couple of times a month. I can
live with $10 or so a month for shipping but I'm getting label confused. Do
we have some sort of label system to deal with? I say bag it, wrap it good,
make it sturdy, and send it on it's way.. I may be naive thought and have
never been in a round robin. So if I'm wrong then ignore me :).. I do want
to know however if there are any RULES.. as someone questioned. They were
wondering about carving. I have been to a few altered sites and I would be
planning to do something along normal lines. Anyway just rambling but was
wondering about labels and any rules..
LeAnn

---