Ann Arbor Meeting

---------

From: Ann Carolan (acarolan_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 08:36:31 PDT

Please respond to let me know who can meet at the Holiday Inn at the
Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor on the 17th of July for the Ann Arbor
fairgoers, so I can make reservations!!!

I checked out the prices for the motels in the Ann Arbor area and the best
deal is the
>, Red Roof Inn
734 665 3500 with 16 rooms available and priced between $50-60. the other
hotels are twice that, unless someone found out differently. They have no
meeting areas so I thought we might set a time and day to meet at the
nearby Holiday Inn. How about just arbitrarily say we pick the 17th,
giving everyone a day or so to get there at 6:00 pm in the restaurant
there. I think Ann Arbor itself will be too mobbed to find a restaurant to
meet. So let's just meet in the restaurant? Who's game for this idea? I
can make a reservation once I hear back from you all.
>The Holiday Inn is right in Briarwood Circle (the mall). The
>others are a couple of blocks from the mall. The Holiday Inn is supposed
>be more expensive, though. There are other hotels in the same area, but
>pricier. I found them by searching for "Ann Arbor Michigan hotels"--there
>are many more than when I lived in town!
Also, I'm staying with an old and dear friend who has a large house in
nearby Plymouth and she is willing to put up a few of us. She's a great
hostess. Anyone interested?
Ann Arbor or bust!
Ann Carolan
acarolan@inland.k12.mi.us