RE: Michigan art ed netters

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 06:25:22 PDT

Hi.. Nice to meet all of you Michigan people. I am a southern transplant,
but it's not too bad here. I've noticed there are 2 distinct seasons here.
Winter and Roadwork, and the weather does seem to change every five minutes.
But I don't miss the humidity in Georgia. 110 in the shade.. Heehee.. I live
in Midland and I noticed that quite a few people seemed to be in the
Michigan area.. So glad to see I was kind of right..
And to all of you non Michigan people... Hi too!
LeAnn