AAA rate at NAEA

---------

From: Marian Colman (colmans1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Tue Jun 24 2003 - 02:04:30 PDT

Thank you for this info. I have a reservation and I will call to see if I
can get the cheaper rate. It kind of ticks me off that NAEA couldn't have
negotiated a better rate for us. If AAA is cheaper, what's the advantage of
registering for the NAEA rate? Usually the convention rate is better than
any other rate you could get. I don't understand this.
Thanks,
Marian

---