got my job back

---------

From: Susan Holland (Susan_Holland_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 10:35:35 PDT

Whew, I got a teaching job back with my district after getting RIF-ed. The
full time art teacher at one of my schools resigned her position, so now I'm
getting her job and will only have one school instead of traveling between two.

So, hit me with all your hints and tips about dealing with oversize classes of
primary kids. That's what the art teacher in my district are facing since so
many positions were eliminated-- 30 to 35 kinders at once and such. And help
me get psyched up to return to a school I convinced myself I was glad to be
leaving! Most of my pals and great team members are at my other school.

susan_holland@teachnet.edb.utexas.edu

---