To Linda Woods - Giant lesson

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 08:42:48 PDT

Sorry to post this to the list....

I am experimenting to see if you get my mail through Getty ArtsEdNet. I know
that is on your Web TV account. I will be using your Podigy Account until
Web TV unblocks my mail to you. I sent you some more Giant links. I think I
gave you enough to get the wheels turning. I will eventually write this up
to put on IAD ("There is a Giant in our Town"). I don't think I need any
more information from you. I can
do it from the blurbs in your email. I think you could do it with any kind
of medium: Markers, oil pastels, paint - whatever...What did you use?

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/