presenting at the conference

---------

From: MAK ~ MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 08:17:24 PDT

Question: Do you need to be a member to be a presenter? If so, can a
membership be processed quickly enough to meet the convention proposal
deadline?

Answer: Yes, you need to be a member in order to present. If you call today
and charge your membership (with a VISA or MasterCard) to 1-800-299-8321 and
wait a few days to send in your proposal, your membership should be
processed by the time we receive your proposal. --- NAEA

---