Asia for Educators - Great Resource

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 20:48:27 PDT

This site from Columbia University has resources and links for China and
Japan.
http://afe.easia.columbia.edu/
Something for just about every topic. Share with your social studies
teachers fro interdisciplinary units.
Check the links at the bottom of the page -World - for links to Africa,
Middle East and Latin America.
See Related Links, too.

I will be adding a link to this from my Oriental Art page. I found this link
on the Cleveland Museum of Art page. Soon I will have all of the museums
(from the ones you suggested a couple of years ago) with online kids
activites listed.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com