Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Asia for Educators - Great Resource

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 20:48:27 PDT

This site from Columbia University has resources and links for China and
Something for just about every topic. Share with your social studies
teachers fro interdisciplinary units.
Check the links at the bottom of the page -World - for links to Africa,
Middle East and Latin America.
See Related Links, too.

I will be adding a link to this from my Oriental Art page. I found this link
on the Cleveland Museum of Art page. Soon I will have all of the museums
(from the ones you suggested a couple of years ago) with online kids
activites listed.

Judy Decker

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department