Re: Lemon Balm

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 18:39:58 PDT

MessageI just planted Lemon Balm to go with my orange mint, spearmint, peppermint, candymint, grapefruit mint, lime mint, cat mint, lemon mint, and chocolate mint. There is nothing better than watering that area in the morning - it smells wonderful! :-)
~Michal
  Ok, I know this isn't art related (I think), but does anyone know of anything that can be done with the plant Lemon Balm? I've got tons of it around the new house. If I can't find something, then I'm just going to tear it out.

---