Re: quiet

---------

From: Ann Heineman (aiheineman_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 08:17:34 PDT

Hi Folks,
    Tomorrow I start summer quarter at OSU, where I have registered for 2
credits of Individualized Instruction in French ....something to keep my
retirement brain energized! :-) Anyone out there want to communicate with
me in French about art this summer? Would love the practice.
    In mid July I will be attending a conference in Baltimore. If anyone
knows what will be showing at the Walter's and the BMA then, please let me
know. Thanks!

            Ann-on-y-mouse still here in Columbus
            Art teacher, K-5, retired

> Yep, it's working. I guess a lot of people have signed off and gone
> elsewhere for the summer!
>
> Sharon

---