re: Quiet washing burlap ??

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Jun 22 2003 - 07:41:43 PDT

Hi, I was thinking the same thing this morning, we actually have a small reprieve in the rain this morning. If it's like this anywhere else on the East Coast people are getting things done outside. It has been raining almost constantly for the last few weeks !

While I'm on here... Anyone know if you can wash burlap ??? I have some at school that seems a bit dusty.

Thanks for being here ,
Christine Besack :)

---