Re: For Texas Members

---------

From: Pam Stephens (pgstephens_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 16:27:50 PDT

Brenda:

These are the invited speakers and planned tours.
General sessions - Moroles (sculpture); Cochran (public art/murals/advocacy); Babb (humor and art)
Super sessions - Guerrilla Girls (discrimination in art, a humorous performance)
Off-site sessions - animation/technology workshop; tours to the DMA, Trammell Crow, Meyerson; self-guided visit to the Nasher Sculpture Center
Hands-on Workshops - Lost wax casting and photography
Workshops - KERA (how to use videos); Art of Japan/Fulbright Program
Discussions/Presentations - All the FW museums

There will be many more workshops, lectures, etc that are presented by members. It's difficult to say what else will be presented because all of the proposals have not been received, but usually there is quite a range. Member presentations can be everything from hands-on projects to lectures and these are aimed at different audiences (elementary, secondary, higher ed, museums, pre-service).

Did this answer your question?

Pam