Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

NAEA Convention in Denver

From: Ann Ayers (art304_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 08:08:59 PDT

If anyone is reserving rooms for the next NAEA convention in Denver,
(April 16-20) you might check and see if there are any AAA or AARP room
rates available rather than taking the NAEA rates(REGULAR CONVENTION
RATE - $179/Single, $194/Double, $209/Triple, $224/Quad). I saved $50
a night by doing the AAA rates ($139 a night)! The website for
reservations/information is Check it out!