Weaving handout - thanks - question answered

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Jun 21 2003 - 07:01:22 PDT

Just letting you know that my question has been answered. The images do show
up on the weaving handout.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/weave.htm

Must have been a glitch with Mike's machine. For some reason he wasn't
getting the images for any of the plans I had converted to html using Word.
I changed all of the other ones to FrontPage (and now have a lot of
formatting to fix) - but got a little suspicious when he wasn't getting the
weaving images - so many folks had checked that one before and never
commented. If anyone needs that handout and the images don't show for you -
I can send you the Word document via attachment. On printing the handout - I
would recommend saving (or copying and pasting)- and adding the page breaks
in the right places using Word (or whatever document software you use -- I
took out a lot of the extra space when I put it online)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/