weaving handout - are the images there?

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 20:26:11 PDT

Are the images there for any of you on this weaving handout?
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/weave.htm

There is supposed to be diagrams for all of the techniques. Mike Sacco let
me know I had images missing on one plan - so I had him check others I had
done in Word - All of them were missing the images on his comuter - but they
are there on mine.

I fixed some of the other lessons - but still have formatting/spacing that
needs to be taken care of on them.

I only need a couple to check.

Anytime you browse the site and find images missing - PLEASE let me know.
They always show up on my computer.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department