Incredible Artists page updated

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 15:30:09 PDT

I just sent Incredible Artists to the site:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/site_of_week/artist_sites.html
I didn't do a theme this time - just a hodge podge of artists. I could use
some good sites to run through out the year. If you happen across a
contemporary artist whose site you admire - post to the list.

The Australian artists were two that Gina Grant recommended. I could use
some artists from other countries.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department