RE: James Joyce

---------

From: Lawrence A. Parker (occti_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 13:12:06 PDT

Passing through. Patty, challenging post - and interesting! But I will
have to try to get back to it on Sunday. Trying to move things into the
new house and tomorrow is our daughter's 17th! What else can happen?
S'ok; you don't want to know what else already *is* happening...!

Can't respond to any part of your post quickly or simply; I'd much
rather give it my thoughtful best.

Lawrence A. Parker

Philosopher and Educational Consultant

---