Contemporary artist using line

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:37:57 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am doing link requests for IAD now. Thought I would share this artist for
those looking for contemporary artists - to demonstrate use of line.

Drawings by Shlomo Felberbaum
http://www.losttrails.com/pages/stuart.html
Mr. Felberbaum draws minutely detailed illustrations using ball-point pen
and pencil on 9" x 12" paper.
See also:
http://www.losttrails.com/pages/Dante/purgatorioxx.html

This is from the site:
http://www.losttrails.com/
featuring photographs by Shane Solow

I am putting a link to the site from this page - under Photography
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/links/artstyles.html

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. for Mr. Solow - this is your notification that I have added a link.

---