Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Contemporary artist using line

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Jun 20 2003 - 12:37:57 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I am doing link requests for IAD now. Thought I would share this artist for
those looking for contemporary artists - to demonstrate use of line.

Drawings by Shlomo Felberbaum
Mr. Felberbaum draws minutely detailed illustrations using ball-point pen
and pencil on 9" x 12" paper.
See also:

This is from the site:
featuring photographs by Shane Solow

I am putting a link to the site from this page - under Photography

Judy Decker - Ohio
Incredible Art Department

P.S. for Mr. Solow - this is your notification that I have added a link.